Desjardins General Insurance Group (DGIG) is a leading Property and Casualty insurer with a portfolio of over 2 million active policies, $2 billion in revenues and $4.3 billion in assets.
This project completely migrated DGIG’s systems from an MVS/IDMS platform to a new Windows/Oracle platform. This project took 4 years to complete and according to industry analysts, currently stands as the largest successful modernization project done in both North America and in the history of the insurance vertical.
Ideal audiences for this document include:
- DBAs or CFOs seeking to leverage data analytics and/or business intelligence to gain competitive advantage
- Technical Managers seeking to end dependency on legacy platforms
- CIOs looking to streamline systems and add efficiencies
- CFOs looking to dramatically reduce license spend associated with legacy systems
- Line of Business Managers looking to integrate platforms for better service levels and performance