Legacy systems have passed through many hands over many years, often without proper documentation of features or functional relationships. A detailed assessment of legacy applications and databases is essential for risk mitigation and proper decision-making in any modernization project.
This whitepaper paper breaks down best practices for mainframe assessment, gotchas, and how Modern Systems' solution can help.
Ideal audiences for this document include:
- Enterprise Architects seeking to leverage data analytics and/or business intelligence to gain competitive advantage
- Technical Managers seeking to end dependency on a legacy technology
- CIOs looking to streamline systems and add efficiencies
- CFOs looking to dramatically reduce license spend associated with legacy systems
- Line of Business Managers looking to integrate platforms for better service levels and performance